Late last year I had the absolute pleasure of being a guest on Vari McGaan’s podcast The Courage & Career Show.
In the ep, we discuss so many juicy elements of running an online business, from blending mindset and strategy, to automations and amplifications, to building Money Margaritas… and more!
Strawberry Gin Mojito Recipe
• 5 medium strawberries, halved then blended with 1 tbs of water till smooth.
• 5 large mint leaves
• 1/2 lime (cut roughly into 3 wedges)
• 45 ml (1.5 oz) gin
• 15 ml (1 Tbs) strawberry sugar syrup (see below)
• Soda water/seltzer water
Strawberry Sugar Syrup
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 medium-sized strawberries, quartered
Add all ingredients to a small saucepan, and bring the boil. Simmer on low for 5 minutes or so, until the syrup has turned pink.
Allow to completely cool, then squash strawberries with back of a spoon. Strain, reserving liquid.
• Short glass
• Spoon (this is just for stirring the drink)
• Muddler (a wooden spoon or mortar and pestle will work, too)