Hey there lovely blogging friend! Thanks for your interest in contributing to Kate Wilkinson Creative! I’m so excited to have you on board.
First up here’s a little bit about my blog:
Kate Wilkinson Collective is an online resource for busy creative entrepreneurs wanting to grow their business and monetise their passion, all whilst building meaningful and lasting connections with their audience. Posts revolve around social media strategies, email marketing, SEO, business finances, organisation and work-life-balance.
If any of these topics sound like something you’d be interested in writing about, I’ve created a little ol’ list of ins-and-outs for contributing:
- The article and your bio can include links to your blog and any social media accounts you have. I just ask that you be reasonable with the amount of links you use (no joke, I once had a contributor link to her site 30+ times in one article. Eeep!). This helps retain my SEO and also makes for a more pleasant reading experience for the audience.
- Your own affilate links may be used in your posts, and I will include a small disclaimer in order to be compliant with US Law: “This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase after clicking on my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you.”
- I’m more than happy to schedule the publishing time and date of the article to align with any promos/courses/events you may have coming up.
- Please make the post at least 200 words in length.
- For SEO purposes, I may change the title of your post.
- As duplicate content can hurt SEO, I ask that your article be exclusive to Kate Wilkinson Creative. Please feel free however to publish a short piece on your own site which then links to the full article on Kate Wilkinson Creative. Your ideas are however your own and you have full rights to re-purpose some of the content into a different article on your own blog down the track.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask!
Waving from Australia.