This week I’m joined on Cocktails & Convos by my dear friend and former client, Hazal from Hey Hazal.
Today’s episode is called Signing Soulmate Clients on Social where Hazal will be sharing her strategies for hitting easy $10k months using only organic content.
Ginger Fling Mocktail
• 30 ml fresh blood orange juice (or sub with orange juice)
• 45 ml fresh pink grapefruit juice
• 1 egg white
• 15 ml spiced miso syrup (see below)
Spiced Miso Syrup
• 8 cm piece ginger, roughly chopped
• 1/3 cup sugar of your choice
• 1/3 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon white miso paste
• 2 cinnamon quills, broken in half
In a saucepan add miso, sugar and water. Heat over low heat, whisking until the miso and sugar are dissolved.
Add ginger and cinnamon, bring to boil, then turn off the heat. Leave to steep for at least 1 hour, then strain off ginger and cinnamon and store in a jar for up to 2 weeks.
• Shaker (or jar with a screw-on lid
• Strainer (only if you have one. A tea strainer will also do)
• Cocktail glass of your choice